CAIRO 2 DAYS BY PLANE
- Run: Mo, Tu, Th
- Start 04:00
- Private Tours
- Depart from: Dahab
- 2 days
Extend your visit to Cairo and see much much more. Take time to visit the wonderful historical sights of Cairo and enjoy the unforgettable atmosphere in the famous Khan el Khalili street market.
04:00 Pick up from Hotel
Fly to Cairo (approx. 50 minutes flight time
Meet with Egyptologist tour guide.
The Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs
Valley Temple facing the Great Sphinx
Transfer to visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
Shopping in Cairo
Transfer to hotel in Cairo
Pick up from hotel at 9.00 a.m.
Visit the Citadel of Saladin
Visit the famous Khan el Khalili street market
Transfer to Cairo Airport
Fly back to Sharm el Sheikh
Transfer back to Dahab
- Pick up services from your hotel in Dahab and return
- Return flight ticket from Sharm El Sheikh
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- English OR Spanish OR German speaking guide
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- All Service charges & taxes
- Bottled water during the tour
- Accommodation in Cairo for 1 night at hotel with breakfast
- Ticket Pyramids from Inside
- Mummies Room at the Museum Requires additional ticket
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
|Price per person||$200|
Tour and Prices
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. Or credit or debit card ( with 3% processing fee ) the prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible.
0 - 1.99 free of charge
2 - 5.99 years only pay airfare
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
if your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
It was a very good trip on quadbikes in Dahab and also a trip to Mount of Moses. Ahmed is a great guy that can help in everything.
The tours I did were very well planned, Ahmed was very nice and very helpful. I enjoyed every tour, I highly recommend this agency and if i go back to Egypt I would use this agency again
I was very enjoyed my trip to Dahab and especially trips arrangement with Mr. Ahmad official trips and I, personally, will re-trip once again with them next year. I would advise to deal with them
We have a lot of fun with them and spend lovely time, kids enjoyed the outings. We descovered dahab a lot of places I'm dahab, and it was so lovely.