Two Days, One Night
- The first day you will arrive from Egypt to the city of Elate, starting from Elate we will drive to the Dead Sea which is the deepest point on earth
- There we will spend about an hour and half enjoying the marvelous experience of floating on its salty healing water
- Then we will continue in our way to the famous city of Bethlehem to see the Church of Nativity which is the central pilgrimage destination for all Christians Marvelous meal will be waiting for us at the hotel .
- After lunch we will head to Jerusalem to see the old city , living quarters the last remnants of the Jewish Temple and continue through the '' way of Suffering'' which leads us to the Church of the Holy Sepulchered, where according to Christian tradition Jesus we crucified and buried there supper will be served there at the hotel.
- Overnight in hotel in Bethlehem.
- A delicious breakfast will welcome us in the morning after breakfast we will start our tour to the Holy city of Nazareth which is the childhood of Jesus and center of Christian Pilgrimage in Nazareth we will see the Church of Annunciation a Byzantine church where the angel Gabriel Announced the birth of Jesus to the virgin Mary.
- Then we will continue to workshop of Joseph's Carpentry which is revered as the original workshop of Joseph and home of the holy family
- Dinner will be served at the hotel
- After lunch we will go to city of Tiberius which sits along the shoreline of the sea of Galilee the famous lake that was mentioned in the new testament where Jesus calmed the stormy sea and walked on the water We will also visit the Baptismal site on the Jordan River which is believed to be the actual site where Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist / In Iberia we will go though marvelous experience visiting the jewelry factory ''caprice '' where we can shop there.
- After our rich experience we will head back to the Egyptian border through the Beak Valley
- Transfers Dahab – TABA border
- all transfers in Israel as in the program
- Entrance fees as in the program
- Visa to Israel
- Re-entry visa to Egypt
- 1 night in hotel in Bethlehem
- TABA boarder taxi
The above prices exclude the following::
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the horses in Jordon
- Personal insurance
Please Note: This tour includes several religious areas and it is therefore necessary for visitors to wear suitable clothing which covers both knees and shoulders. This applies to both men and women.
During the Winter time (November to April) warm clothing will be required. Passports will be required.
Please bring with you personal swimming wear and towels.